Did you know that changes in your health, particularly any recent illness or chronic conditions may also be affecting your oral health?
Certain diseases can lower the body's resistance to infection and can manifest in various ways. If you notice any of these changes in your mouth, please contact us immediately for an appointment.
- Red, swollen, tender or bleeding gums
- Gums that have pulled away from your teeth exposing the roots
- Persistent bad breath
- Dry mouth
- Loose separating or shifting teeth
- Infection (pus) between your teeth and gums
- A sudden change in the fit of a partial or denture
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms it's an indication that you have an oral problem that needs immediate attention. Please give us a call.
Ronald Rosser DDS