Our Dental Practice makes every effort to implement the best and the safest technology available including the exclusive use of Digital X-Rays in our office.
Did you know that digital x-rays require much lower levels of radiation exposure while achieving a far superior film than the old methods of traditional x-rays?
Read on to learn the many benefits of this new technology...
The advantages of using digital x-rays are numerous.
- When taken, the image is sent directly to the computer and can be viewed immediately by the dentist and the patient.
- The x-ray can be enlarged for better viewing and graphically enhanced to highlight specific areas for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Copies can be printed and electronically forwarded to a specialist and to your insurance company.
- Digital x-rays are environmentally friendly eliminating film and processing chemicals.
- The small electronic sensor that captures the image is also more comfortable in the mouth as well as quicker and easier to use.
- And they're safer for you, requiring much lower levels of radiation during exposure.
We're looking out for your best interest and using every means available to perform our services to the highest standards.
Doctor Rosser DDS