Catering to the dental needs of children, requires a special touch. Dr. Rosser has worked with children throughout his career, obtaining the experience and training to perform children's dentistry. His extensive knowledge is evident in the areas of childhood behavior as well as their growth and development; essential in performing the proper treatment and the ability to educate the children under his care. Dr. Rosser presently treats the oral health needs of school age children age 6 through adolescence. His conservative approach takes into account the high cost of family dental care and you will often find his services more reasonable than a specialist.
A Family Dentist and his staff is trained and equipped to provide your child with the highest standard of dental care available and have the expertise to address all aspects of your child's dental care issues.
Listed are some of the services we provide.
- Professional dental cleanings performed by a licensed hygienist to remove calculus or tartar deposits from teeth and around braces with specialized ultrasonic instruments.
- Educate your child about the importance of maintain a healthy mouth and train them to properly clean and care for their teeth and the supporting tissue.
- Create protective athletic mouthguards to reduce trauma and tooth loss
- Assess the need for early orthodontic intervention to assure that your child's arch has enough room for the eruption of their permanent teeth. Early detection will prevent crowding and the possibility of extensive orthodontics in the future.
- Interpret the growth and development of the lower jaw and utilize the latest diagnostic tools, MRI and CAT scans necessary for a definitive evaluation of your child's TMJ. Learn More: TMJ Dysfunction in Children
- Use the latest materials and the technologies to maintain and restore your child's teeth by applying sealants that protect the molars from decay, fluoride treatments to strengthen the enamel and prevent cavities, to addressing any cosmetic concerns you or your child might have. Learn More: The Truth About Flouride
- Replace congenitally missing teeth with dental implants. Learn More: Dental Implants